Gangtok & Darjeeling Package
(Gangtok 3 Nights / Darjeeling 3 Nights)
(Day 1): Arrival at Bagdogra Airport / NJP Railway Station. Transfer to Gangtok in an exclusive Innova / Xylo / Scorpio, check in at the hotel and evening free for leisure. Dinner and overnight stay.
(Day 2): Gangtok Full Day Local Sightseeing. Breakfast at the hotel. After Breakfast, depart for a full day local sightseeing of Gangtok. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Places of tourist interest covered: Rumtek Monastery, Ban Jhakri Waterfalls, Do drul chorten (Deorali Monastery), Institute of Tibetology, Handicrafts & Handlooms Centre, Ropeway (tickets for the cable car will have to be purchased by the guests themselves), Flower Show.
(Day 3): Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast depart for a full day excursion to Tshangu Lake and Baba Mandir in an exclusive Xylo / Scorpio. Evening free for leisure. Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel.
The Tshangu Lake falls under the Restricted Areas of Sikkim , hence all tourists must procure a special permit from the Tourism Department of Sikkim to visit these places. This tour is subject to Permit Availability & Operational Conditions like Road Condition and Weather Conditions.
NOTE: FOR TSANGU LAKE BABA MANDIR, ALL PASSENGERS ARE REQUIRED TO CARRY A VALID PHOTO ID PROOF (PASSPORT / DRIVING LICENCE / VOTER’S ID / AADHAR CARD / ANY GOVT. ISSUED ID WITH PHOTO & ADDRESS). PAN CARD IS NOT ACCEPTED. ALSO 4 PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS OF EACH OF ALL PASSENGERS HAVE TO BE CARRIED.
(Day 4): Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast transfer to Darjeeling in an exclusive Innova / Xylo / Scorpio. Check in at Cedar Inn, afternoon free to explore the sights and sounds of Darjeeling Town. Dinner and Overnight stay at the Hotel.
(Day 5): Early Morning (3:30 AM) visit to Tiger Hill (8482 Ft. above sea level) to see the Sunrise (provided the weather is clear). Visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop and return to the hotel for Breakfast. After breakfast continue sightseeing of Japanese Temple, Peace pagoda, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park & Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tenzing & Gombu Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self-Help Center (Closed on Sunday) and an outer view of the Happy Valley Tea Estate. Evening free for leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at Cedar Inn.
(Day 6): Breakfast at the hotel. After Breakfast go for a full day excursion to Mirik & Pashupati Nagar Market (Indo – Nepal Border). Evening free for leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Mirik Facts: Mirik is a picturesque tourist spot nestled in the serene hills of Darjeeling district in West Bengal, India. The name Mirik comes from the Lepcha words Mir-Yok meaning “place burnt by fire”. Mirik has become a popular tourist destination for its climate, natural beauty and easy accessibility. The centre of all attraction is the Sumendu lake, surrounded by a garden on one side and pine trees on the other and linked together by an arching footbridge called Indreni Pull (Rainbow Bridge). A 3.5-km-long road encircles the lake and is used for walks with the view of Kangchenjunga on the far horizon. Boating on the quaint shikaras and pony riding are also available.
Pashupati Nagar Facts: Pashupati Nagar Market, Ilam on the Nepal Border is a well known place for Shopping. The market is famous for Clothes, Electronic Gadgets, Cosmetics, Shoes etc. which come tax free, hence it is available at very reasonable prices. Indian tourists can enter this zone by showing a valid Indian Photo Identity.
(Day 7): Breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast transfer to Bagdogra Airport / NJP Station in an exclusive Innova / Xylo / Scorpio.
Terms & Conditions:
- Total Cost of the Package for 2 persons for 6 Nights & 7 Days including hotel stay & transportation = INR. 53,400.00 (Rupees Fifty Three Thousand Four Hundred) only
- All accommodations in all destinations in “A” Grade hotels (Similar to Cedar Inn)
- Except for Tshangu Lake / Baba Mandir tour all transfers and sightseeing will be done by an exclusive Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo or Mahindra Scorpio, depending on availability
- For Tshangu Lake / Baba Mandir, all transfers and sightseeing will be done by either a Mahindra Xylo or Scorpio due to rough road conditions
- 1 bottle of mineral water per person will be provided daily in the vehicle
- A maximum of 6 persons will only be accommodated per vehicle
- All extra charges like, ENTRY FEES etc. at the sightseeing places will have to be borne by the guests themselves
- The package cost is inclusive of all taxes and service charge
- The package may be booked from July 1 to September 10, 2015