“DARJEELING MONSOON PACKAGE”
(3 Nights / 4 Days Package of Darjeeling 3)
(Day 1): Arrival at Bagdogra Airport / NJP Railway Station. Transfer to Cedar Inn, Darjeeling (7500 Ft. above sea level) in an exclusive vehicle, approximately 03 to 04 Hrs. drive. Check in at Cedar Inn, evening free to explore the sights and sounds of Darjeeling town. Dinner and overnight stay at Cedar Inn.
(Day 2): Early Morning (3:30 AM) visit to Tiger Hill (8482 Ft. above sea level) to see the Sunrise (provided the weather is clear). Visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop and return to the hotel for Breakfast. After breakfast continue sightseeing of Japanese Temple, Peace pagoda, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park & Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tenzing & Gombu Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self-Help Center (Closed on Sunday) and an outer view of the Happy Valley Tea Estate. Evening free for leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at Cedar Inn.
(Day 3): Breakfast at the hotel. After Breakfast go for a full day excursion to Mirik & Pashupati Nagar Market (Indo – Nepal Border). Evening free for leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Mirik Facts: Mirik is a picturesque tourist spot nestled in the serene hills of Darjeeling district in West Bengal, India. The name Mirik comes from the Lepcha words Mir-Yok meaning “place burnt by fire”. Mirik has become a popular tourist destination for its climate, natural beauty and easy accessibility. The centre of all attraction is the Sumendu lake, surrounded by a garden on one side and pine trees on the other and linked together by an arching footbridge called Indreni Pull (Rainbow Bridge). A 3.5-km-long road encircles the lake and is used for walks with the view of Kangchenjunga on the far horizon. Boating on the quaint shikaras and pony riding are also available.
Pashupati Nagar Facts: Pashupati Nagar Market, Ilam on the Nepal Border is a well known place for Shopping. The market is famous for Clothes, Electronic Gadgets, Cosmetics, Shoes etc. which come tax free, hence it is available at very reasonable prices. Indian tourists can enter this zone by showing a valid Indian Photo Identity.
(Day 4): Breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast transfer to Bagdogra Airport / NJP Railway Station in an exclusive vehicle.
- Welcome drink ( Non Alcoholic) on arrival
- Accommodation for 02 adults in a Deluxe Room with a view of the Mt. Kanchendzonga
- Complimentary breakfast and dinner every day
- 1 Night Candle Light Dinner with a Chocolate Cake & a bottle of Wine (Only for a Couple)
- Complimentary Mocktails (on request)
- Complimentary mineral water (02 Bottles) provided in the room every day
- Complimentary Tea / Coffee Maker in the rooms with 1 time replenishment of stocks daily
- Complimentary Chips & Biscuits in the room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet Service in all Public Areas
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from town available from 08:30 AM till 07:00 PM
- The package is inclusive of all taxes and service charges
- Total Cost of the Package for 02 persons for 3 Nights & 4 Days including hotel stay & transportation = INR. 30,100.00 (Rupees Thirty Thousand One Hundred) only
- All transfers and sightseeing will be done by an exclusive Toyota Innova or a Mahindra Xylo, depending on availability
- The vehicle will be on a Point to Point basis and will cover only the points mentioned in the itinerary
- Any extra services availed will come for a Supplementary Cost
- All extra charges like, ENTRY FEES etc. will have to be borne by the guests themselves
- 1 bottle of mineral water per person will be provided daily in the vehicle
- A maximum of 6 persons will only be accommodated per vehicle
- The package cost is inclusive of all taxes and service charge
- The package may be booked from July 1 to September 10, 2015